Jumat, 27 Juni 2008

lamararan kerja

December 13th 2005

recruitment@ptncs.co.id

Dear Sir:

I would like to inquire about career opportunity in your company as Customer Service (CS). I am interested to build my career in your company because of your well-established company.

Firstly, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Rahadyani Permana Sari, S.Sos. I am 24 years old. I am graduated from Diponegoro University taking major in Communication Public Relation. My latest GPA : 3,43 (Scale : 4.00). In addition to my formal education, I also have participated in relevant extracurricular activities, which have enabled me to enhance my managerial, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills. I am a self-motivated person and creative individual who constantly looking for ways to improve myself. I can work either individually or in teamwork easily. I am eager to learn new things and would not mind to train anywhere. I am confidence that given the opportunity, I will be able to make significant contribution to your company’s growth.

Thank you for considering my application letter and I am looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely yours,

Rahadyani Permana Sari, S.Sos

CURRICULUM VITAE

Nama : Rahadyani Permana Sari, S.Sos

Gender : Female

Address : Jl. Layur Utara I/A-21 Sebantengan Ungaran 50511

Telephone : (024) 6921271

Mobile Phone : 08122516883

E-mail : rahadyani_permana@yahoo.com

Rahadyani_permana@37.com

Driving License : A

Place, date of birth : Jambi, 1 Oktober 1981

Religion : Moslem

Nationality : Indonesia

Education :

  • Graduated from SDN 02 Ungaran. 1987- 1993
  • Graduated from SMPN 1 Ungaran. 1993-1996
  • Graduated from SMUN 1 Ungaran. 1996- 1999
  • Graduated from Diploma of Communication Diponegoro University Semarang. 1999- 2002
  • Graduated from Program Extension Diponegoro University Semarang. 2002- 2004

Qualification :

  • Microsoft Windows Operating System
  • English (both written and spoken)

Other information :

  • I attend training of “Strategy Public Relations Mempertahankan Citra dalam Situasi Krisis”. Semarang. 2000

  • I attend on job training Guest Relations Officer at Patra Jasa Hotel. Semarang. 2002
  • I attend a seminar of “Liputan 6 SCTV Goes to Campus”. Semarang. 2002
  • I participate National Public relation Congress 2002 “The Bridge to Global Understanding: an Asian Perspective”. Jakarta. 2002
  • I attend a seminar of “SCTV Goes to Campus”. Semarang. 2003

Working Experience :

  • Customer Services and Billing at PT. Mandara Seluler Indonesia (MOBISEL), Maret 2004- now.

Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
Jakarta, Barat, Indonesia
Ya, Allah matikan aku dalam Islam, Jadikan aku menurut kehendakmu, dalam Ibadah kehidupanku baik dunia maupun akhirat, masukkan aku dalam sorga Mu, ya Allah

DATA PRIBADI KU

Data ini hanya boleh diakses siswa-siswi SMK Negeri 17 aja